Suzanne is an Olympic Pentathlete – fencing, swimming, equestrian show jumping, cross-country running, and shooting.
On Friday June 15th, from 6 – 8 pm, InSync Cycle will be holding a fundraiser which will feature a 90 minute cycling ride and a 30 minute post ride stretch. The class will be taught by InSync’s own Karen Dubs, who is also Suzanne’s “flexibility coach”. We are asking for a donation of $50.00 per bike in order to help fund Suzanne’s dream, but sign up now because the class is limited to 20 people! Each participant will receive; an autographed photo of Suzanne, a Warrior Athletic Yoga DVD from Karen, and will be entered to win many different door prizes:
- An autographed picture of Dara Torres
- Cycling Shoes from Bicycle Connection
- A signed singlet from Suzanne
- $50 Gift Card from Renaissance Day Spa
- $50 Gift Card from Yasou Greek Restaurant
- McCormick Spice Rack
- $50 Gift Card from Athleta
InSync T-Shirts will be on sale for $25, Suzanne gets $10 for each shirt sold.
Pennsylvania Dutch Market will sponsor some refreshments and snacks.
To learn more about Suzanne at To register follow these steps:
- Click here to buy Buy a Ride Card for this Olympic Ride.
- In “Select Type” Box select “Olympic”.
- Complete purchase with a credit card. 100% of your donation foes to Suzanne’s Olympic Fund.
- After you have purchased your “Olympic ride card” be sure to reserve your bike by selecting the Olympic Pentathlon Fundraiser event.
For any questions contact Spook at 443-722-5433 or email@example.com